UE5 & Reallusion Tips & Tricks

Unfortunately not. I just contacted support via Email and I hope this will be resolved soon…

Today i got a Launcher update …

Yeah, that’s probably the one I got yesterday…
At least I see nothing now.

Oh!! Thank you very much. I will give a try this weekend :smiley:

Which versions do you mean? UE5.6.1

:+1: impressive quality :

1 Like

@StyleMarshal
I meant UE 5.6.1.

MHA Facial Capture for CC Character.

Which is better: iPhone, video, or webcam?

the dude at the end looked hideous omg

1 Like

hahahah thx

1 Like

There are 4 methods :slight_smile:

  1. Depth cam ( Iphone )
  2. Video
  3. Webcam
  4. Audio

Highest quality is “Depth cam” but the face should nearly match the character for highest facial performance.

I often use “audio only” , especially for creatures.

2 Likes

Replace Metahuman with a CC5 character.

I think this feature is very Cool. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Is it possible to drive a CC5 character’s speech using Metahuman Audio Driven Animation? I skimmed the thread and didn’t see any sign that was possible. I assume it’s not possible but just curious because in some cases it might be faster than Acculips.

Sure it’s possible when using the CC5HD facial rig.
It is the same workflow like in this video except using Audio2facial ( audio driven ) in UE5.

1 Like

Hello,

It’s gotten pretty quiet here. :cry:

Here’s a lip sync test,
Unreal Engine 5.6 Metahuman performance
Audio for a CC5 character,
Then the animation exported to Iclone 8.
Regards, Robert

3 Likes

Looks great! Yeah, the new forum is hard to use - for me, anyway. I usually do stuff on my phone and I can’t (it takes foreeevvvvver to load then is hard to navigate). And also, I’m not really using CC5 - is anyone else? I don’t find it much of a leap forward, tbh. It’s just… MetaHumans. Which we already have. And its still very difficult to make custom characters with CC5. The examples are all 3D scanned people, which of course none of us can do lol. I wish they included a whole bunch of characters!

1 Like

I use it and I don’t use MetaHumans (or UE for the matter) so for me it is an improvement, especially the denser mesh.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello guys, the new auto setup (all-in-one) for UE 5.7 has been released, please take a look here, have a good day! :grinning:

3 Likes