WIP-2026 Reallusion 3D Character Contest - Swallow

Hi everyone!

I’d like to share the initial concept for the character I’ll be creating for the 2026 Reallusion 3D Character Contest. At this stage, I’ve defined the character’s overall build, gender, and facial features. I may still make adjustments to the clothing design, and I’m currently working on the character’s accessories and supporting gear.

Best of luck to all participants, and I look forward to seeing everyone’s amazing work! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Luduart,

Just a soft reminder that your final WIP post for submission must be published on ArtStation, or BlenderArtist, or ZBrush Central for the final judging. And the submission deadline is August 31, 2026, at 23:59 PST.

Take your time and good luck!
Eric

Ah glad to know. I still have a day left! Thanks a lot Eric for the clarification

Keep it up and looking forward to your submission!

Hey Eric, thanks for clarifying/ reminding contestants! I always appreciate that

1 Like