[WIP] 2026 Reallusion 3D Character Contest - Stylized Faerie

Hi, everyone!
This is my character for the contest!
The concept is my own creation and I’m very excited for this challenge!

Already made the base mesh from the Character Creator, and I’m now working on the 3d model

[Wip]

2 Likes

Started to test some posing to have a feel of the character

4 Likes

Some more updates on her sculpt

3 Likes


Sculpting is almost finished, time to add final details, pose again and textures. Currently working on the mushroom. Also forgot to show my study of the poses I did earlier

2 Likes

Some more updates on the sculpture and posing. Still working on the rest of the elements :slight_smile:

2 Likes



Bakes are finally done! Time for textures :blush:

2 Likes


Lighting wips

1 Like

The creation of this character was the most fun of this whole challenge.
I explored several color palettes and poses, with major inspiration from insects such as spiders, orchid mantises, and moths.
I’m truly proud of how it turned out!

Sadly the original link provided to submit the challenge informed me of an error, and didn’t let me upload. So I’ll be submitting my final renders and turntable here and on the discord server :blush:

Turntable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0S_zwoGtO4

1 Like