Under the Red Hood - WIP test scene

Hello everyone,

I’m sharing a quick workthrough video of a little project I have: adapting Under The Red Hood comicbook into a 3d movie. I started with a 4 minute scene involving a dialogue between Batman and Superman (I’m joining the reference too). I don’t know how far it will go, and if it will go somewhere… The goal is to animate and build the scene in Iclone and use Datalink to render everything in Blender fully using Eevee. I’m using Accuface 2 and Perception Neuron.
I’m posting the first WIP using Accuface 2. I’m truly impressed on the raw results without any keyframing work.
If some of you are interested in comicbooks or DC or just making 3D, I would gladly use some help !
I’m still recovering from health issues, I actually don’t really know how to gain audience or visibility. Any help would be appreciated =)

Kalex

Here is the video:
WIP video

Time now for character animation. I recorded a short glimpse of the workflow between Axis Neuron (using perception neuron suit in my basement) and Iclone for keyframing.
Next step: sending everything to Blender for rendering.

Youtube video