When trying to bake your facial animations to the CC Control Rig v1.11, it
- Distorts the character’s face
- Doesn’t allow for face rig layer editing
My character I exported from iClone 8.6.2 using the HD CC5 facial profile (CC4 Extended + Corrected option) into UE 5.6 which has CC UE Control Rig 1.11 and Auto Setup 1.41 installed. Importing the character, it introduces two skeletons: 1) CC5_UE5_Body_Rig and 2) CC5_HD_Face_Rig in addition to the standard CC_Face_Rig and CC_Body_Rig.
The CC5_UE5_Body_Rig works just fine and I was able to bake my animation to the control rig without issue.
The CC5_HD_Face_Rig does not work at all following the same steps detailed in Editing Face Expressions with Layer Keys ; (maybe this needs to be updated)?
I then reverted back to the standard CC_Face_Rig and while it works, distorts my character and slightly opens its mouth where the jaw open morph is already at 0 and the Y axis cannot go below zero/0.
