Hello there,
I have a Blender scene with a couple of characters in it and a vehicle.
I have imported the vehicle as a prop into iClone to position the characters on. (One is driving the vehicle, the other one is under it).
I have sent the characters to Blender with the Send Avatar button and they ended up perfectly in the right position, the same osition as they have in the iClone scene.
When I alter their poses and facial expressions, and use the Send Pose button, they stay perfectly in place.
When I keep everything in its original place in Blender, this is good, but…
… I want to be able to move the characters around in the Blender scene, so I parented their root bone (CC_Base_BoneRoot) to an empty.
This works. When I move the empty, the character follows.
But, when I alter the pose in iClone and use the Send Pose button, the character ignores the empty and goes straight to the same position it has in the iClone scene.
it is still attached to the empty, but has an offset now.
Is there a way to keep it oriented to the empty, so I can change the pose and facial expressions in iClone, but keep its position locked to the empty once it lands in Blender?
Thank you in advance for your answer!
With kind regards,
Jeroen
