Re Rendering - How to get asset consistency in new scene

My response does not directly relate to AI Studio, which I don’t have access to at the moment, but to my recent AI experiments with other tools.

I have come across that same problem and one thing that has worked quite well is performing a Style Transfer.

I always generate video from a Start Image (sometimes an End Image too), which will determine the look. To retain ‘look” consistency, I take the iClone render as Start Image and the Ai-rendered image of a previous scene as Style definition. I then do an AI render of the Start Image while transferring the Style. The prompt looks like this: “Transfer Style to Start Image”. You now should have a Start Image for your scene that has the style of your previous image.

Because my videos have a semi-realistic cartoon look (like a graphic novel), use of the Style feature is important. I have used it to patch renders to create longer sequences.

For more, see my thread “My Foray in AI”.