It appears that when I rigify the CC3+ Mannequin Male or Female, the mesh does not weight painted to follow the rig. It does not matter if I rigify the character from the Blender DataLink or from within Blender using CC/iC addon. When I attempt to Parent with automatic weights the body mesh scales by 10 or 100.
The other charaters I have transferred over to Blender using rigify on work just fine. I just don’t know if the Mannequin’s are not suppose to work with rigify by design or is this a defect.
As the mannequin doesn’t have facial expression shape keys, it will fail if you try to generate a CC5 HD Expression rig with it.
If you set the expression rig to None, or Rigify, it should work.
2 Likes
Thanks Victor for responding. I am using the Blender Pipeline from CC5. That being said, how do you set the expression rig to None and I am using Rigify in your CCiC Blender addon? This is the error report I get.
In the Rigging and Animation Panel:
Thanks for the informaiton. Is there manual for this addon. I looked in GitHub but did not find one.
Hi, hello! I see that in blender 5.0 there’s a bug when binding hair through CC/iC Create.
Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\5.0\scripts\addons\cc_blender_tools-2_3_2\hair.py", line 1902, in execute
bind_cards_to_bones(chr_cache, arm,
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\5.0\scripts\addons\cc_blender_tools-2_3_2\hair.py", line 1735, in bind_cards_to_bones
bone_chain_defs = get_bone_chain_defs(chr_cache, arm, bone_mode, parent_mode)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\5.0\scripts\addons\cc_blender_tools-2_3_2\hair.py", line 1417, in get_bone_chain_defs
if arm.data.bones[child_bone.name].select or bone_selection_mode == "ALL":
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: 'Bone' object has no attribute 'select'
Hi there, i´m a bit confused about the version of the plugin i should use.
I have installed version 2.3.2 of the plugin, which is the version the reallusion hub links to.
I installed it to Blender 4.2.8 LTS and i have several problems, one of them is that my characters get rotated to the side when exporting back from blender to CC5.
I´ve wrote the support and they´ve sent me this link: Quote: “Please make sure to install the latest version of Blender pipeline tools for your Blender version, see here:”
This version here is 2.2.3. The version downloadable via the hub is already 2.3.2. So, which one is newer and which one should i use?
As far as I know, the latest version of Blender Auto Setup is 2.3.4.
Blender should be removed from the Hub,
as it never contains the latest version of Blender Auto Setup anyway.
Greeting Robert
1 Like