Launching issues with both iclone8 and cc4

Hi
I just bought new pc with AMD threadripper 9995wx processor, RTX PRO 6000 gpu and 256 ram. I installed all the programs using reallusion hub. When i tried open the program it showing only opening loading icon and with in few secs it closing. Both CC and Iclone are not opening. I tried all the methods and reinstalled it, but issue remains same. Everything (gpu,windows) is upto date. I don’t know what to do? Please anyone help me. Thank you

Hi…

Sorry to hear you are having problems launching Character Creator and iClone.

If you haven’t already, please try shutting down your computer and then restart and try again. This often resolves unusual issues.

Do also try right clicking the CC and iClone icons and choose “Run as Administrator” and see if this allows the programs to launch.

Do also make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Even with powerful hardware, a simple driver issue can cause the programs to fail to launch.

However, if you still have the same problem after checking the above, please contact our Technical Support department and they will help you to resolve the issue.

Did everything you said, all drivers are up to date. Still issue remains same. Since i found iclone 4 im using it till last month. now this is happening after i bought best workstation with blackwell even though i cant afford. Now this is happening. Dont know what to do? I really want to use reallusion programs till my last days. every other software like UNREAL, BLENDER, MARVELOUS, METATAILOR, MAYA all are working very fine. just IC8 and CC4.