I was going through all of my Content / Template / Cloth today to find a new look for a character. I found that some content creators put all kinds of items in Cloth / Other.
I would like to move the shoes in Cloth / Other to Cloth / Shoes, but I am pretty sure that will trigger a re download of the item since it is no longer where the Content Manager thinks it should be.
I remember long ago that there was a way to move things and not trigger a re download, but I didn’t find it in the Content Manager Manual.
I don’t know what this process would be called, so I don’t know how to search for it ![]()
So, how can I move shoes from Cloth / Other to Cloth / Shoes without causing problems?
Thanks!
Hi AncientWire,
You can rearrange items under the Custom tab rather than the Template tab. The Template tab contains your purchased content packs, and reorganizing the files there may cause issues.
Please refer to the video for guidance.
Thanks!