Hint for Video Start Frames

If you are making a video comprised of several clips it is suggested in the manual to begin the next clip using the last frame of previous clip as a reference. This is to maintain consistency.

In last webinar I asked if they could add somehing to easily capture without taking your clip into a video software to grab a frame. They might do that but meanwhile here is a quick method I found.

Import a video into Iclone. Right click on the workspace viewport and select “save last frame” from the options.

Hope this is useful !

1 Like

I’m sure in a tutorial I saw on the Reallusion YouTube channel the other day, they just dropped the previous video in as reference and prompted to continue from the last frame. And if I’m mis -remembering, fuzzpuppy.com, have a free browser app in their collection that lets you grab whatever frame you want.