Headshot Morph 1000+ does not show icon in Content Manager

To Pete, thankyou for your prompt reply.
…
Pete_RL Forum Administrator
Please Note: Do make sure you have installed the Headshot Morph 1000+ pack from Content Manager to have access to all the morphs sliders.
Forum Administrator
…
I have a support ticket in on this …still needing to be resolved…In content manager I do not have ‘trial’ and I do not have ‘headshot morph 1000+’ pack. The installation, however has put them on my disk drive:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Reallusion Templates\Actor\Avatar Control\Headshot Morph 1000+ (642MB)
How do I get content manager to find them and show an icon for me to double click on and install ?

I have CC5 + Headshot + Headshot Morphs 1000+ working now.
I found it relevant, there is a lack of other users complaining the software doesn’t work. Therefore it must be me and not the software.
I became highly suspicious that CC5 was picking up old files and app settings from my installation of CC3.
I had a paid for and working installation of CC3 installed on it’s default path.
I installed trial CC5 + Headshot on it’s default path. Which was probably the same path.
My remedy: copy and past my CC3 projects to a different folder, then un-install CC3, then un-install trial Headshot, then un-install trial CC5, then begrudgingly pay the the exhorbitant price of CC5 and Headshot au$552.24, then reinstall CC5 and Headshot using Reallusion Hub.
So far, things appear to work.
thankyou
Ray