Hair Color Character Creator 5

So I am new to using Character Creator and have been attempting to create dark red hair on a character I have been working on why I am getting extra reds and greens in the hair even with the colors set to black.

I am guessing it is probably a skill issue but is there something I am missing?

Hi mayocrusader,

Could you please share a screenshot showing the other options below? Some of these settings may affect the hair color.

Regards,

Yes I can send more settings. Were there any specific settings I should screenshot? Also, I dont know why but I am getting an error whenever I try to upload more screenshots.

Hi mayocrusader,

Thank you. It would also be helpful if you could send your project file to winnerhung@reallusion.com or share a download link via Google Drive.

Regards,

Hi mayocrusader,

Thank you. We have received your file. On our end, your character’s hair appears brown, as shown in the image below:

Could you please check whether Digital_Human Hair is selected in the Texture Settings? Also, please verify that green was not accidentally selected in the Shader Settings.

Best regards,