<Event> Share Your Headshot 3 Creation — Get 500 Bonus Points!

My contribution started out with a very old photograph from 1869:

I then used Nano Banana 2 to clean the picture up and color it. I also cropped out the head:

I wanted to test the HS3 function to use AI to create a head from a picture that is not quite forward facing. It did that quite well:

Without hair and eyebrows it is hard to judge, but it’s a start. This particular face is hard to mimic, but by using morphs I can get close.

I wanted to reproduce the pose of the original picture, so I loaded that as plane and then adjusted my character accordingly. Here is a final render in CC5:

I found a suitable dress on the Market Place. I applied make-up according to what was fashionable (very little). I recreated the hair-do from various Hair Builder packs.

Finally, I used Nano Banano Pro to create a realistic painting of my character:

2 Likes

Headshot 3 creation

Hello everyone, here’s one last test of HS3, this time involving the import of a mesh. You’ll see the raw rendering and a rendering with AI.


1 Like

Used Headshot 3 to re-create a stylized cartoon of my friend.

2 Likes

OK, another test—this time a bit more advanced—using HS3 on an old sculpture created in Nomadsculpt:

The Dark Playboy Smile

Stylized portrait sculpted in NomadSculpt, with focus on silhouette, neck tension, and overall character readability. The face was then processed through Headshot 3 and the final render was done in Character Creator.

NomadSculpt Asset

Raw Render CC

NanoBanana Render

my final render mix nano and raw render in affinity

2 Likes

I created a Japanese female character. Even without referencing a side profile, I was able to achieve a natural-looking result. Adjusting the double eyelids took a bit of time, but all corrections were completed using only Character Creator.

1 Like




One of my first Experiments with HS3.
For the Facial Features in the Ref, I choose to use sharper contours and lines than intended for the final result + using no side-ref!
I then did a Make-Up Pass using Skin-Gen to soften the features.
Rendered in CC5, Character at SubDiv0

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Created Image using AI in Headshot 3
Subject : Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh
AI image created


Render of the Face Created Without Any Changes

2 Likes

Hello,

I haven’t received any points yet.

Best regards, Robert

Hi,

No resultat, no winner ?

Don’t think there was going to be a winner. Just submissions b4 deadline get some bonus points, at least that’s what I thought the initial topic post stated? *edit: Just checked and got my points on June 16th.

Okay, thank you for the response. I didn’t understand it that way. However, I haven’t received the points.

EDIT: I just checked and I DID receive them. They are just handled differently and listed in a separate column.

Hi Robert, I sent the points to your email but it failed, could you provide another email account to me? thanks!

Hi Matt, sorry there are some technical issues, I will send you the points, thanks!