Downgrading AI Studio Subscription?

Can I downgrade my subscription? I started with the Basic plan but right now, I’m not using it enough so I planned to go to the lower, starter one. But there was no way to downgrade so I let my current sub expire. However I still can’t resubscribe to the lower plan, it’s marked as unavailable. Is that normal or just my account having a glitch?

Meanwhile, the plan descriptions say that my assets are no longer private. I’m a huge fan of Reallusion’s apps, but If I can’t ever downgrade, and then have to delete all my assets to keep them private, I can’t imagine ever using AI Studio again.

Hi Jeff

The Starter Plan is still available and working when I tested. Do you see a Subscribe button as shown below?

AI Studio Subscription Page

If you are not seeing the option to subscribe but wish to do so, please contact Customer Support and they will resolve this for you.