Blender hair to CC5

Is there a better way to Import Blender Hair Maps into CC5
and use the same textures in cc5 as they are in blender???

I’ve been trying to figure this out too, as far as the textures go you’ll want to bake those in blender first and then import the maps into CC5. This has been the best solution for me so far.

For the hair it depends on what you’re doing. If you’re using the geometry node hair system then there isn’t a good way to export them in general. I’ve switched to using hair cards as they are the most performant and give pretty good results still.

1 Like

I am also using hair cards only and i managed to import them into CC now when i reimport the char into blender usi9ng pipeline eveything is poor looking.

Hey,

I’ve been trying to follow along to these tutorials:

However, I am having issues because some of the key steps are cut from the videos.

If you find a good solution I’d be keen to hear what you settle on.

I’ve also been considering trying out ‘Fibershop’ as it seems artist friendly.

Has anybody got a nice workflow using Blender or Fibershop to CC5 established?

What i have noticed is that CC is taking Blacks as colors not Opacity so i am removeing the blacks from OP maps in Photoshop and then using the transparent hair cards and they working fine.
I try same for Diffuse although they dont seem to be easy. You Try this1